Who’s in charge – you or your dog?
At Pawsitive Solutions we love it when owners tell us their dog is sleeping more (less stress) and is playing more (more relaxed). How has this happened? Lots of customers confess that they know they are the problem and the ones who need training.
Accepting there’s a problem is the first step to success. Dogs reflect their environment and they need calm assertive behaviour from you. Most of us ‘over love’ our dogs, treating them like humans without rules and boundaries. Problems can arise, but not if Pawsitive Solutions teaches you and your dog how to become happy companions.
General Obedience Training Programme – Home based.
- Do you want a calm happy dog that understands eye contact and listens to your instructions?
- Do you want to keep your dog safe? To be able to stop him/her running into a busy road or charging up to other dogs in the park?
- Do you want your dog to understand and respond to basic commands like sit /stay and down/stay?
- Or do you wish to simply enjoy taking your dog for a walk rather than the other way round?
- Do you need fast and long lasting results?
- When you learn to use your dog’s natural learning style not only is it much easier and less stressful for your dog but also much more rewarding for you.
This programme is aimed at dogs without major behavioural issues but needing to learn some basic instructions and ‘good manners’ both inside and outside the home, including:
- Basic sit, stay and come commands
- Over boisterousness when meeting people and/or dogs
- Excessive chewing
- Pulling on the lead
The programme is ideal for you if travelling to a weekly training class is not suitable and you prefer one to one individual coaching in your own home. It will also suit dogs that don’t cope well with the over stimulation of a training class. If you want fast but long lasting results, this course is for you and your dog.
What is included in the programme?
- We come to you and depending on the issues to be addressed will work with you from your home and around the local area.
- 1 x 3 hour training session
- 1 x 1.5 hour follow-up session
- Email and telephone support throughout
- A written training plan and detailed supporting handouts issued after first session.
Additional training sessions can easily be added to the basic programme if required.